All patients cohort 1 – 6 have now been contacted, if you believe you are in one of these cohorts please contact the practice to arrange your appointment.
Where we can run our clinics is vaccine dependent. Currently we are using Pfizer at the Jubilee Centre in Mildenhall.
The Cohorts are explained below:
- Cohort 1: Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- Cohort 2: All those 80 years of age and over and Frontline health and social care workers.
- Cohort 3: All those 75 years of age and over
- Cohort 4: All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (those that received a shielding letter from the government)
- Cohort 5: All those 65 years of age and over
- Cohort 6: All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (those normally in receipt of a flu vaccination including unpaid carers)